RollerFoot is a great hands free alternative to crutches and to steerable knee scooters. Typical knee scooter cart you have to steer with both hands at all times. Knee scooter carts are a kind of a vehicle that you ride as transportation. On the street they can go really fast, and require brakes like bicycles, and they are almost the size and weight of bicycles too. When you are injured and have work to do, do you really think about racing in the street?
Crutches occupy your both arms, hurt your hands and body, and make you hop on one leg. Not good for a modern life style.
For your home and office daily grind you need something really small and light that is part of your leg and you have your hands free to do what needs to be done.
RollerFoot Hands Free!
RollerFoot is a unique HANDS FREE alternative to crutches and to knee scooters walkers (carts) with handle bars. Designed for physically able people suffering from foot or ankle trauma, RollerFoot is the lightest and smallest knee walker on the market. It is ideally suited for use at home, office, or public places. RollerFoot provides greatly improved quality of life, making your convalescence less stressful, and certainly more productive. Patients can purchase or rent RollerFoot on a weekly basis.
Who needs RollerFoot
- Physically able people with foot or ankle injuries
- Non-weight bearing on foot or ankle as a result of injury or surgery, such as Achilles rupture, Jones fracture, bone spur, bunion surgery, etc.
- Anyone who hates crutches
- Those who need hands-free mobility
Why you need RollerFoot
- Move about without the use of hands
- Work and stay productive
- Dramatically improve the quality of life during the recovery period
- Stimulate upper leg muscles in the injured leg and minimize atrophy due to inactivity